Involved From the Beginning…
Buddy began his real estate career in 1984. He started as a sales associate with Century 21 Latino in Jamaica, Queens and in 1985 he left to manage Buckingham Realty. In 1987, Buddy left to open his own office, Wally Realty, located in Hollis, Queens.
In 1986 his passion for knowledge drove him to earn a Real Estate Broker license. Buddy is also a Certified Appraiser with NYSSREA. Additionally, he is a Mortgage Broker with the NYS Banking Department, which gives him the opportunity to place loans with Citibank Power Broker Program and Green Point Savings Advantage program.
More Than a Realtor…
Buddy served as the Jamaica Central Queens Chapter Treasurer, Secretary and Vice President. He has also served on several LIBOR and Multiple Listing Service of Long Island (MLSLI) committees. Buddy’s unique leadership skills have enabled him to achieve the following:
- NYS Certified Real Estate Instructor since 1997
- CBR, ABR, SRES, CIPS, GRI, & SFR Designations
- 2005 to 2007 LIBOR Queens Vice President
- 2009 LIBOR President
- Member of the Federal Housing Policy Committee
- NAR Director
- Member of NYSAR Professional Standards, Education & Legislative Committees
- NYSAR Director since 2005
- 2012 Graduate of NYSAR Leadership Academy
- *2012 LIBOR REALTOR of the Year
His involvement in Public Relations and the community have earned him many prestigious awards such as:
- NYS Citation for District 31 in 2006
- NY City Council citation in 2007
- NYS Assembly Citation in 2008
- New York State Senate Business Forum
Life Before Real Estate…
Before his life in real estate, Buddy was a Registered Nurse. He practiced nursing in NYC, working with Beekman Downtown Hospital and many other NYC hospitals that specialize in neurosurgery and critical care. His compassion and understanding for p people has spanned both his nursing and real estate career.